How can I help?
- Foster! Animal Rescue Friends is always in need of committed and caring fosters. Fostering is our greatest volunteer need. We simply can’t save these innocent lives without dedicated fosters. If you are interested in becoming a foster, please submit a foster application by clicking HERE .
- Volunteer! Help us transport pets to and from vet appointments or adoption events when fosters are unable to. Transport pets between foster homes or to meeting places to see potential adopters. Help out at an adoption events setting up, cleaning up after pets, walking dogs etc. If you would like to volunteer with ARF, please submit a volunteer application by clicking HERE.
- Donate! We can always use food, blankets, pillows, Nylabones, treats, toys, collars, cat litter, litter boxes & leashes. Online Auction and raffle items are also appreciated.
- Fund! - Monetary donations are always welcome for medical needs and spay/neuters. For more information on making a monetary donation please click HERE.
- Network! - Please share our website with friends and 'Like' our page on Facebook. Sharing our posts helps us to find permanent loving homes for our pets.
- Hold a fundraiser! Get creative and have fun. You can host a pet food drive or have a yard sale or BBQ to benefit the rescue.
- Collect! Put a collection barrel for donations at your place of business, school or church.
- Shop! Our ARF Amazon Wishlist makes it easy to shop and ship!